In-home Dog Boarding
Your dog’s home away from home
Your dog will feel comfortable, warm, and well-exercised when they stay at our home. Medical needs? No problem. We’ve served many dogs with food allergies and medical needs.
Because we board in our home, your dog feels like they are at home. We provide whatever type of bed or kennel they need.
Backyard digging? We have that too. Walks and dog park visits? Part of our day.
No separation anxiety here.
Call or text to schedule:
Here are a few guidelines we follow to be sure that all of our boarded pets have a good experience
This list is subject to changes and additions. Feel free to ask for more clarification.
- New to us? Please contact us to schedule some daytime boarding sessions so we can get to know your dog.
- Boarding drop-off and pick-up are 7 am to 7 pm unless otherwise arranged with us.
- Your dog must get along with cats. (We'd be happy to refer you to another boarder if they don't.)
- Male dogs must be neutered. (Please ask about puppy exceptions.)
- If your dog is sick when it's delivered to us, you will be charged a double rate.
- Some breeds are generally too large or otherwise incompatible in our facility. Please confirm with us when you call.