In-home Doggy Daycare
A smaller quieter daycare for your dog
We keep your dog active and outside if needed, or resting and comfortable if that is more their style.
When your dog is here, it’s family.
Please note that we have cats. If your dog doesn’t get along with cats, we’d be happy to refer you to another daycare.
Call or text to schedule:
Here are a few guidelines we follow to be sure that all of our boarded and daycare pets have a good experience
This list is subject to changes and additions. Feel free to ask for more clarification.
- Boarding drop-off and pick-up are 7 am to 7 pm unless otherwise arranged with us.
- Your dog must get along with cats. (We’d be happy to refer you to another boarder if they don’t.)
- Male dogs must be neutered. (Please ask about puppy exceptions.)
- If your dog is sick when it’s delivered to us, you will be charged a double rate.
- Some breeds are generally too large or otherwise incompatible in our facility. Please confirm with us when you call.